Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,302TL (9,949 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)