Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.411 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,856TL (6,986 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)