Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08726 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,635TL (руб 87,495) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)