Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39396 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 100% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,963TL (R 43,058) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)