Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37490 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 92% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,352TL (R 43,617) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)