Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,577TL (€1,390) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)