Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 220% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,313TL (€2,326) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)