Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 114% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,400TL (€2,024) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)