Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.168 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,257TL (NZ$2,922) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lviv costs 15,715₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)