Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07428 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,904TL (₨133,335) in Rohtak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)