Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.817 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 139% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,711TL (﷼ 6,446) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)