Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.483 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 77% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,198TL (﷼ 10,247) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)