Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,420TL (R$ 8,708) in Rio Branco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)