Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38516 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,553TL (R 32,591) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)