Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39211 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 58% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,779TL (R 35,140) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 3 hours ago)