Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 116% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,019TL (€2,009) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)