Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.512 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 130% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,203TL (€3,102) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)