Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18850 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,990TL (ARS $31,778) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)