Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,736TL (€1,851) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)