Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,114TL (€2,381) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)