Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.489 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,571TL (3,742 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)