Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.252 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 138% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,131TL (9,686 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)