Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.445 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 135% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,855TL (12,356 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)