Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 219% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,354TL (8,659 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)