Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06493 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,091TL (Taka 124,624) in Rajshahi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)