Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07710 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,258TL (₨94,138) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)