Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 5% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,762TL (₨72,060) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)