Cost of living in Raipur, India vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07476 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 34% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,913TL (₨132,584) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)