Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41111 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,592TL (13,602 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)