Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14832 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,656TL (ARS $31,392) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)