Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,520TL (Q10,825) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)