Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.692 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,550TL (Q15,248) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)