Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04235 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,317TL (₨172,766) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)