Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03895 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,633TL (₨195,962) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)