Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04030 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,548TL (₨112,866) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)