Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26436 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,973TL (Mex$ 37,723) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)