Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.774 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 158% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,885TL (NZ$4,284) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)