Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.256 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 195% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,331TL (NZ$4,708) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)