Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37700 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 74% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,029TL (R 23,949) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)