Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 118% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,170TL (C$4,731) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)