Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.981 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,665TL (C$2,906) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)