Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,375TL (﷼ 33,130,437) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)