Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00590 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 163% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,950TL (3,379,843 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Samara costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Obispo, California costs $2.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (about 2 hours ago)