Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00421 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 79% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,407TL (1,995,608 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)