Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 215% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,138TL (1,999,931 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 3 hours ago)