Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 2,622TL (Bs 40,743,432) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)