Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 22% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,912TL (Bs 29,856,137) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)