Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,610 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07786 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,141TL (₨104,557) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)