Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07847 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,338TL (₨106,262) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)