Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,871TL (₨83,672) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)