Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10142 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,915TL (Php87,904) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)