Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11437 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,468TL (Php47,814) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)