Cost of living in Prince George, Canada vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.020 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,634TL (C$3,640) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)