Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.490 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,803TL (C$2,522) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)