Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.002 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 53% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,724TL (C$2,240) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)