Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,950TL (R$ 8,395) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)