Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07010 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 168% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,213TL (202,751 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)