Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.416 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,116TL (8,554 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)