Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,432TL (5,099 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)