Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37793 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 62% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,986TL (R 18,484) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)