Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.012 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 171% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,852TL (£3,401) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 50元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)