Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.058 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,619TL (£3,205) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)