Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.741 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,691TL ($1,521) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)