Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,259 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.418 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,087TL (R$ 9,228) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)