Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.538 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,477TL (R$ 4,862) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)