Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32314 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,230TL (E£ 22,375) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)