Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.787 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 125% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,224TL (23,147 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)