Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 122% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,424TL (15,322 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)