Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.947 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 209% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,196TL (14,984 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)