Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.683 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,520TL (8,628 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)