Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01561 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,483TL (735,658 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)