Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38060 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,849TL (R 33,759) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)