Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32129 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,835TL (R 18,161) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$129 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 3 hours ago)