Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,115TL (Rp 27,127,631) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 4,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)